Since I’ve been ridiculously
lazy busy lately, I combined two tags in one post. Here you go!!
Thank you, Ate Kaelle, for the 20 Random Facts tag!
- I have a loooot of scars on my legs, two of which I got from bicycle accidents, and the rest are just from being the clumsy me.
- I hate people that burp, especially when they don’t excuse themselves. C’mon, it’s just proper courtesy.
- I get really OC with formats, especially when it comes to lectures and papers. For example, everything must be justified and parallel, and the headings/titles must stand out from the rest.
- I still know where to find my things even though everything looks cluttered, and that’s why I hate it when other people clean up my stuff.
- As a child, I dislike chocolates, ice cream or anything sweet.
- I’m a huge procrastinator that it comes to a point that I would do something five minutes before it’s needed.
- As opposed to number 6, when it comes to group works and I’m in charge, I like to finish everything as soon as possible.
- I’m a big sucker for massages! Ahh, I could get one everyday.
- My outfit depends on my mood, and I take time to decide on what to wear every morning. I believe that dressing up must not be done to impress others, but to feel confident about yourself and intimidate others.
- I always end up breaking something expensive or valuable; my father always tells me to control the voltage inside of me (which apparently is the reason why I always break something).
- Speaking of voltage, I feel static in the most random places - my bed, my bag, even my pen! Hmm, maybe my father’s right about this.
- I love indie and acoustic music, and some rock from time to time.
- I’m socially anxious, yup.
- I’m more inclined to be friends with guys than with girls, since I have a lot of bad experiences + trust issues with girl friends. This always gets misinterpreted as being flirty though, ugh.
- As a child, I played with robots, crush gears, and video + computer games. I still owned dolls though, but most of them are just presents from friends.
- I love the colors black, white, and soft pink (is there such color? haha).
- I adore autumn clothing collections, but since I live in a warm place, they’re impossible to wear.
- I tend to be completely frank with people; I’d tell you what I really think about something, may it be good or bad.
- Little things matter the most to me, like random text messages, handwritten letters, graffiti, or even a random doodle on a table.
- I curse. Like a lot.
And thank you, Ate Candice, for tagging me for 11 Questions!
Rule 1. Always post the rules.
Rule 2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
- What’s in your Christmas wishlist? I always end up getting disappointed when I ask for something, so I avoid making wishlists. But if I have to ask for something, it would be books, books, and more books!
- What’s the last movie you watched? Is it good? The last movie I watched was Begin Again; the plot is a bit plain for my liking, but I’m definitely obsessed with their soundtrack!!
- Favorite TV series? FRIENDS, no two ways about it.
- What’s your mantra in life? I guess it’s not really a mantra per se, but I just do everything I want in life. I want to do everything I can, enjoy every opportunity I get, and face the consequences of my actions, if there is any.
- Would you rather shop for clothes or books? Don’t make me choose between two things I love!
- Who was the last person who said “I love you” to you? Mama, hihi <3 (forever alone probs)
- Introvert or extrovert? Introvert - always have been, always will be.
- When was the last time you cried? Just a couple of days ago, because life can be a bitch at times.
- Have you ever tried hiding your feelings for someone? Always, everyday.
- Floral or Aztec? I’m much more a fan of plain things, but if I have to choose, it would be aztec.
- Why do you blog? I blog because that’s what I like to do. I like writing, expressing my thoughts, meeting new people, ranting about random things, and taking photographs and blogging helps me do all of that (did that make any sense?).
Since it’s my hell week and I have no time, everybody is welcome to do the tags. Have a fun weekend ahead!